Baby blankets don’t belong in our babies’ beds, so how do we keep them warm? There is no better way than a cozy baby sleep sack. Unfortunately so many of those on the market are made of synthetic materials that can cause the baby to overheat and actually increase the risk factor for SIDS. Woolino comes to the rescue by creating all natural 100% Australian merino wool baby sleep bags that keep baby warm at night in any season. We used sleep sacks for both babies, starting with fleece and then moving to cotton in warmer months. Using the Woolino fabric would eliminate the need for two different sleep sacks.
- Fits babies 3 to 24 months
- Seat belt slot for easy transfer from car to crib
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals
- Regulates temperature
- Made with sustainable and 100% natural Australian merino wool
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer
- Machine washable
- Super soft on baby’s skin
Disclaimer: AnaB Social is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. This a group giveaway. I thought my readers would enjoy the chance to win a beautiful organic sleep sack.
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.