This is a fun little exercise for anyone to do at the end of each month. What were the highlights and new ideas you came across? Here’s my little wrap up of what I found inspiring this month.
Favorite new recipes (see meal plans for details)
- Skillet Roasted Whole Chicken. Set off the smoke alarm 4 times, but it was worth it.
- Coconut Chickpea Curry. A meatless winner for the grown ups, but not super kid friendly.
- Skillet Roasted Cauliflower and Sausage Rigatoni– delicious!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. Interesting ideas and good for people who need a jump start letting things go.
- The Blue Bistro– loving the Overdrive app and getting books downloaded to my Kindle app from the library
- Magazines with the Zinio app and discovering lots of free ones from the library
- Happy radio on Pandora to make us smile and think of summer
- Deva Premal while I work
- French Cafe radio while I’m cooking
- The Lively Show: Stopping the Glorification of Being Busy. I was so inspired by this chat I wrote a post on paper about it over vacation. Then I got to busy to post it.
- Brilliant Business Moms. Just so many good ones for small business owners, bloggers and busy moms juggling a lot of hats.
Around the web
- How I Keep Track of What I’m Learning– from Emily Freeman
On the Blog
- The real recipe for Green Eggs and Ham dessert
- 10 Things I learned from Brown Eggs and Jam Jars, which could also be added to my Read list this month.
- Are Baby Video Monitors Worth the Money?
What inspired you in February?
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.