This is a fun little exercise for anyone to do at the end of each month. What were the highlights and new ideas you came across? Here’s my little wrap up of what I found inspiring this month.
Favorite new recipes (see meal plans for details)
- Skillet Roasted Whole Chicken. Set off the smoke alarm 4 times, but it was worth it.
- Coconut Chickpea Curry. A meatless winner for the grown ups, but not super kid friendly.
- Skillet Roasted Cauliflower and Sausage Rigatoni– delicious!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. Interesting ideas and good for people who need a jump start letting things go.
- The Blue Bistro– loving the Overdrive app and getting books downloaded to my Kindle app from the library
- Magazines with the Zinio app and discovering lots of free ones from the library
- Happy radio on Pandora to make us smile and think of summer
- Deva Premal while I work
- French Cafe radio while I’m cooking
- The Lively Show: Stopping the Glorification of Being Busy. I was so inspired by this chat I wrote a post on paper about it over vacation. Then I got to busy to post it.
- Brilliant Business Moms. Just so many good ones for small business owners, bloggers and busy moms juggling a lot of hats.
Around the web
- How I Keep Track of What I’m Learning– from Emily Freeman
On the Blog
- The real recipe for Green Eggs and Ham dessert
- 10 Things I learned from Brown Eggs and Jam Jars, which could also be added to my Read list this month.
- Are Baby Video Monitors Worth the Money?
What inspired you in February?
Spring into Summer!
Join my community and get a free 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan. These are some of my favorite recipes when friends ask about how to eat better.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness. Use this 3 day guide to jump into clean eating and give your body a break. Your digestion will get the chance to work at an optimal level giving you more energy, better sleep, and even clearer skin.
- 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
Join in today. Welcome!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.