This week’s meal plan is a little different. My challenge to you is to head to your pantry first to see what you need to use up. As summer approaches, now is a great time to clean out the kitchen. That includes the pantry, the shelves and the freezer stock ups. Get through those piles of random grains on your shelves…or is that just mine? As we prepare to move, it’s a major goal to clean through our kitchen inventory by the end of June.
- Use up the rest of the quinoa and make this awesome Mexican Quinoa recipe again.
- Clear through the coconut milk, chicken thighs and extra veggies with our favorite slow cooker meal.
- This corn dip looks like a delicious way to use up the extra corn on the cob we cooked up. Served with some eggs it looks like an easy dinner.
- Elderberry muffins and pancakes are in my future. I have a gallon bag of frozen berries. Any else need some elderberries?
- Pasta tuna salad. Uses up a ton of canned items.
What are some of your favorite pantry clean out quick tips? If you are leaving town for the summer, don’t forget to clean out your deep freezer and let it defrost.
p.s. Need a dessert recipe? Check out this awesome Strawberry Cookies and Cream cake I made for Connor’s birthday. It was awesome!!
For more inspiration, see three years of past dinner plan here,
Ready to Rock the Holidays?
Want to feel awesome heading into 2018? There are things you can do now to stay healthy during the holiday season. Avoid gaining weight, indulge with the right mindset, and keep your immunity up.
Grab my free cheat sheet with quick tips, favorite products, and advice. Get ready to rock the New Year as your best self yet!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.