Welcome back to weekly meal plans! I’ve missed sharing some new recipes and I’ll be continuing the long standing tradition here going forward. The new part I’m playing with is organizing the meal plans into searchable themes, like this week’s Spring Paleo Meal Plan. I know a lot of people are following the paleo style of eating and I want you to be able to click over to the database of meal plans and search for what you need. You can expect to see plans that are anti-inflammatory, low-allergy, vegetarian, paleo, and Whole30. If you have some specific requests, leave a note in the comments.
Spring Paleo Meal Plan
Pick and choose recipes that can work into your own meal plan for the week ahead. The guiding principles for a Paleo meal plan is lots of protein and plants, and no dairy, gluten, and legumes. My exception will be my favorite Irish Soda bread for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday as I haven’t mastered a gluten-free version. Yet.
- Squeaky clean chicken and veggie bake from Fed & Fit
- Greek style meatballs from Paleo Leap paired with some zucchini noodles.
- Crispy salt and pepper pork from Food52.
- Corned Beef for St. Patrick’s Day! I’ve made the same recipe for years in the slow cooker, maybe I’ll take great pictures this year and share my version in a recipe post. Till then, take a look at my past meal plan here with the links for all things St. Paddy’s day.
- Tuna salad stuffed avocado from my past meal plan.
- Sweet potato quiche from Real Simple Good -it needs to bake for 45 minutes, so prep ahead! This will make a great lunch too.
Let me know what you are making this week. Enjoy the Spring Paleo Meal Plan!
Have a healthy Holiday!
Want to feel awesome heading into 2018? There are things you can do now to stay healthy during the holiday season.
Grab my free download with quick tips and advice. Get ready to rock the New Year!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.