It may be winter, but a delicious smoothie still is a perfect snack. My kids are loving them and I am happy to use up some leftovers produce from the refrigerator. Our new favorite recipe is the spiced pumpkin smoothie recipe. It offers a healthy dose of vitamins A and C, which helps support a healthy immune system. Perfect for this time of year!
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (Stonyfield French Vanilla blends was great)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas, quartered and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Select "Smoothie" setting on a Blendtec, or a comparable setting.
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.