For more than four years, I have used essential oils in my home. I have a wonderful collection that helps me solve tummy aches, cold symptoms, anxiety, and sleeplessness. The list goes on but I’ll share my top favorites here.
- Peppermint: this is a wonderful digestive aid. I add one drop to a large glass of water if my stomach is upset. It’s also used in a number of my diffuser recipes to help with allergy and cold symptoms.
- Thieves: this is our go-to during the winter months. I swear it helps keep the germ bugs at bay from my kids. I rub it on their feet at night and diffuse it in the air at breakfast each morning. When I feel the tickle of a sore throat, I make a Thieves tea for myself.
- Lemon: an all-around mood brightening oil! I diffuse this for a fresh scent in our home, add it to water (kid’s too!) and also add it to homemade bath scrubs.
- Purification: if I cook fish, this is diffused to remove the smell. Works every time!
- Tea Tree Oil: I use this on my skin if I see a sign of a blemish. It’s a great way to treat healing wounds to avoid infection. I’ll also add this to my DIY foaming hand scrub.
This magazine recaps some additional favorites and gives more information about finding 100% oil distributors. Not everything is medicinal grade that is on the market.
You can discover your own favorites by order a Starter Kit from Young Living. I love that it includes a diffuser as I find it really useful. (Don’t ask me how many I now have!)
Become a member today and you can get wholesale pricing, and reduced shipping costs going forward. Click here for all the details or email me with questions. Once you are a member, you will also be invited into our private Facebook Group where we share with other moms how we use the oils.
Jumpstart your Energy!
Join my community and get a free 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan. These are some of my favorite recipes when friends ask about how to eat better.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness. Use this 3 day guide to jump into clean eating and give your body a break. Your digestion will get the chance to work at an optimal level giving you more energy, better sleep, and even clearer skin.
- 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
Join in today. Welcome!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.