There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to how you should eat. Nutrient requirements vary greatly depending on your age and stage in life, how active you are, and your lifestyle. Add into that the complicated challenge of feeding all the people in your family? How do you know what you should be eating? That’s where I can help you.
Custom Meal Plans
Sometimes it’s easier to have someone else create your weekly meal plan. When it comes to meal planning, getting stuck in a rut is a real thing. If you are trying to achieve a new health goal, or dealing with a health challenge, or just need some change, ordering a custom meal plan is for you. My clean eating plans can help improve your sleep, your skin, your mood, and your weight. Plus it’s fun to make something new without trying to figure it out on your own.
My custom meal plans offer you the following:
- Seasonal recipes
- Family friendly recipes
- Meal prep guidance
- Strategies to eat for energy
- Guidance to improve digestion
- Custom plans can target weight loss, skin improvement, or detoxification goals.
No two plans are same; each custom meal plan will be delivered after we discuss your health history and goals. You will receive the following:
- 7-day custom meal plan, including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinners, and Snacks (2 per day).
- Coordinating grocery shopping list
- Recap of nutrition guidance and strategies
- Bonus-Smoothie Guide!
Custom meal plans start at $75 and require a one week lead time. Email me here for more information, or to book a complimentary chat on the phone. In person meetings can take place in Needham, Newton, Wellesley, Weston, and Dover.
- private cooking workshop can be scheduled to help you understand how to cook in a more nourishing way.
- pantry clean out and restock guidelines
- grocery store tour//educational walk through
- in-home cooking session//meal prep
Private Concierge Nutrition Consulting
Some women need more guidance when it comes to developing a healthy lifestyle design. You deserve a blueprint that insures you are getting the nutrition you need. I am currently offering custom nutrition coaching for female clients looking to upgrade their health. If you’re ready to make changes and need help making them happen in real life, let’s talk.
If you are dealing with any of the following complaints, your nutrition could use some attention.
*lack of energy and fatigue
*consistency eating right
This is a 3 month journey where we partner together to develop a health-supporting plan that works for you.
- Initial two hour conversation to review your current health goals and challenges and complete health history intake.
- Follow up plan complete with nutrition package, fitness guidance, and lifestyle modifications.
- Two, 30 minute consultations per month.
- Custom meal plan suggestions and coordinating shopping lists.
- Learn how to add real foods into your daily routine. Gain an understanding of which foods improve energy, and those that drain it.
- Offer suggestions of what to eat when at restaurants or traveling.
- Reduce toxic buildup in the body.
Just wanted to tell you how awesome your emails and content are. It’s the perfect amount of information so as not to overwhelm and the perfect kind of information too- fun, inspiring, tackle-able, and healthy. So thank you! You should know that the recipes suggestions you gave us are still among our favorites!
-Deborah (former client)
If you would like to apply for one of my limited spots for the Private Nutrition Consulting, please click here and ask to book a 20 minute complimentary call.
Have a healthy Holiday!
Want to feel awesome heading into 2018? There are things you can do now to stay healthy during the holiday season.
Grab my free download with quick tips and advice. Get ready to rock the New Year!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.