How many of you eat pizza at home at least once a week? Do you tend to make it yourself or buy it? If you are a regular reader here, you know we have pizza every Friday night on our weekly meal plan. For a long time, we made our pizzas at home using the dough from Trader Joe’s. It’s cheap and fairly easy to roll out ourselves. When I got my bread machine this year, I decided to come up with a pizza dough recipe that will make two pizzas. It’s a great way to save some money and the kids like to help out with this easy project.
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3¾ bread flour (I also sub in some white whole wheat)
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons active yeast
- Add all ingredients into a bread machine in the order listed above.
- Set machine to pizza dough. (Mine takes about 50 minutes.)
- Dough will be ready to use when the machine cycle is complete.
- Makes two pizza pies.
Do you have a pizza night in your family?
I’m sharing this over at The 36th Avenue.
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.