My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the events at the Boston Marathon yesterday. I’m so thankful today all of our family and friends are safe, but my heart goes out to those who have a difficult road ahead. Please keep those families in your prayers today.
We are in bedding shopping mode as we rearrange the kid’s sleeping set up to make way for baby in June. I have been reading through information about crib mattresses and crib bedding again to see who makes non-toxic options. Sheets touch your body so much I just feel better knowing they don’t contain pesticides and other toxic materials.
- Available in six beautiful colors (white, sand, coffee, gray, aubergine, blue nights)
- Equivalent to around 1000 thread count in cotton, luxuriously soft and silky!
- Naturally antibacterial, great for sensitive skin and allergies
- Wicks sweat away from body, cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Made from bamboo, a pesticide free, sustainable, and rapidly renewable resource
- 100% biodegradable
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Easy care – cool wash, line dry
- Even the packaging is eco-friendly: recycled, recyclable, and non-toxic.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to Ettitude and all the fabulous participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends May 14th at 11:59 pm, open to residents WORLDWIDE, ages 18+. See detailed terms and conditions on entry form. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here). Thank you!
Disclaimer: Random Recycling and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. I did not receive anything for this giveaway but wanted to share the product with my readers. I think it would be a great prize for someone looking to make the switch to less toxic bedding.
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.