Homemade Pizza Dough With A Bread Machine
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3¾ bread flour (I also sub in some white whole wheat)
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons active yeast
- Add all ingredients into a bread machine in the order listed above.
- Set machine to pizza dough. (Mine takes about 50 minutes.)
- Dough will be ready to use when the machine cycle is complete.
- Makes two pizza pies.
Recipe by Emily Roach Wellness and Nutrition at http://emilyaroach.com/homemade-pizza-dough-with-a-bread-machine/