Author: Emily Roach
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ package vanilla wafers
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 20 oz cans crushed pineapple
- ½ pint heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9x11 pan with coconut oil.
- Crush wafers. Put ½ wafers in the bottom of the pan and reserve the other ½.
- Cream butter, eggs and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Pour mixture on top of wafers.
- Drain pineapple and put on top of egg mixture.
- Whip cream until stiff. Mix with nuts and put on top of pineapple.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate approximately 8 hours.
Recipe by Emily Roach Wellness and Nutrition at http://emilyaroach.com/pineapple-delight-summer-dessert-with-pyrex100/