Go Green Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: 2 servings
- ½ cup DOLE pineapple juice, chilled
- ¾ cup vanilla soy milk (or almond milk)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks partially thawed
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 tablespoon whole ground flaxseed meal
- If you have a high speed blender, add all ingredients to blender starting with the Pineapple Juice.
- If you have a traditional blender, add juice thru spinach and blend before adding the balance of ingredients.
- Blend and enjoy!
Recipe by Emily Roach Wellness and Nutrition at http://emilyaroach.com/enjoy-the-sunshine/