Pretzel Green Eggs and Ham
Recipe type: Dessert
- Waffle pretzels
- White Chocolate Melting Discs
- Green Sixlets (or Green M&M's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out waffle pretzels in rows on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place one melting chocolate disk on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for about 1-2 minutes until chocolate is soft. Remove from oven.
- Quickly place a sixlet (or M&M) into the center of each disk.
- Let cool at least one hour, or place in refrigerator to cool faster.
Recipe by Emily Roach Wellness and Nutrition at http://emilyaroach.com/a-recipe-for-green-eggs-and-ham/