This blog is a family friendly blog written and edited by me. I share my own opinions, which are not influenced by acceptance of samples, compensation, event attendance or trips.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. Specific content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Any and all opinions welcome. Please remember to be mindful of other’s feelings and be respectful.
My family can review green products, family friendly items, kitchen tools, pregnancy related products and toddler products. Samples will not be returned. All expected review posts must be confirmed in advance.
- All giveaways open to US residents ONLY. Unless otherwise noted.
- Entries will be collected using rafflecopter.com.
- The winner will be generated via Rafflecopter, using random.org.
- The entry that wins will be checked for correct completion.
- Once notified by email, the winner has 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
- The sponsor will be notified of the winner once I receive the above mentioned response. Sponsor is responsible for shipping the product/gift card information.
I accept guest posts from other bloggers and writers that offer family friendly articles not previously covered in the blog. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please use the comment form and provide a 2-3 line recap of the article. Any guest post must be original content.
© RANDOM RECYCLING (2012): Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or any of the author’s specific photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Thank you.
Spring into Summer!
Join my community and get a free 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan. These are some of my favorite recipes when friends ask about how to eat better.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness. Use this 3 day guide to jump into clean eating and give your body a break. Your digestion will get the chance to work at an optimal level giving you more energy, better sleep, and even clearer skin.
- 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
Join in today. Welcome!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.