This blog is a family friendly blog written and edited by me. I share my own opinions, which are not influenced by acceptance of samples, compensation, event attendance or trips.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. Specific content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Any and all opinions welcome. Please remember to be mindful of other’s feelings and be respectful.
My family can review green products, family friendly items, kitchen tools, pregnancy related products and toddler products. Samples will not be returned. All expected review posts must be confirmed in advance.
- All giveaways open to US residents ONLY. Unless otherwise noted.
- Entries will be collected using rafflecopter.com.
- The winner will be generated via Rafflecopter, using random.org.
- The entry that wins will be checked for correct completion.
- Once notified by email, the winner has 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
- The sponsor will be notified of the winner once I receive the above mentioned response. Sponsor is responsible for shipping the product/gift card information.
I accept guest posts from other bloggers and writers that offer family friendly articles not previously covered in the blog. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please use the comment form and provide a 2-3 line recap of the article. Any guest post must be original content.
© RANDOM RECYCLING (2012): Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or any of the author’s specific photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Thank you.
50 Snacks for Energy
Snacks for the whole family are important and deserve some planning. Moms need snacks too! Get my list of 50 healthy ideas to stock in your kitchen and plan them for yourself, and the lunch boxes this week. Skip the processed stuff and give yourself better quality food. Get ready for more energy, better sleep and a happier tummy.
About Emily Roach
Live your healthiest life, even when life gets busy. Discover how food can make you feel awesome. Boston ex-Pat in Toronto. Find free meal plan here every week.