I always appreciate some unexpected gifts at a baby shower. While it’s great to receive the big ticket items off your registry, it’s the unique gifts that can be most memorable. Here’s a couple of eco-chic gifts to bring along to your next baby shower.
1. Zubel’s organic toys.
- Both my daughter at 19 months love her ballerina Zubel, which she liked to make dance, and my godson also loved to grab and shake his whale Zubel at only 7 months.
- made from 100% organic knit cotton
- minimal packaging which is always great in my book.
- great value with choices starting at $15, they add a personal touch to the top of a registry purchase box.
- Currently available at Shop Kitson and PolkaDotPatch. Visit Zubel’s for more info and a list of future retailers.
2. Duck Duck Green
- Adorable gift sets for a new arrival. My favorite is the Bathtime Kit featured above. There are so many cute choices, check them out at Duck Duck Green
- Packaged in recycled kraft. Perfect to ship to a friend far away when you can’t make the shower.
- Put together your own gift set from Duck Duck Green’s assortment of eco-gifts for baby.
- I put these on my daughter’s wall and she loves them! I love them too because it was so easy to install…just peek and stick!
- Wall decals come in a variety of themes to correspond with a new nursery. Instead of choosing excessively packaged decor, WallPops are a great alternative. I recycled the box and paper backing once the decals are on the wall.
- We got Dakota the Cow, but it was so hard to make a choice. All of the animals are so cute at WallPops! Now I’m thinking about choosing a “grown-up” theme for our hallway.
Disclosure: I was provided samples from both Zubels and WallPops. This in no way influence my opinions written here. All opinions are strictly my own.
Jumpstart your Energy!
Join my community and get a free 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan. These are some of my favorite recipes when friends ask about how to eat better.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness. Use this 3 day guide to jump into clean eating and give your body a break. Your digestion will get the chance to work at an optimal level giving you more energy, better sleep, and even clearer skin.
- 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
Join in today. Welcome!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.