I always appreciate some unexpected gifts at a baby shower. While it’s great to receive the big ticket items off your registry, it’s the unique gifts that can be most memorable. Here’s a couple of eco-chic gifts to bring along to your next baby shower.
1. Zubel’s organic toys.
- Both my daughter at 19 months love her ballerina Zubel, which she liked to make dance, and my godson also loved to grab and shake his whale Zubel at only 7 months.
- made from 100% organic knit cotton
- minimal packaging which is always great in my book.
- great value with choices starting at $15, they add a personal touch to the top of a registry purchase box.
- Currently available at Shop Kitson and PolkaDotPatch. Visit Zubel’s for more info and a list of future retailers.
2. Duck Duck Green
- Adorable gift sets for a new arrival. My favorite is the Bathtime Kit featured above. There are so many cute choices, check them out at Duck Duck Green
- Packaged in recycled kraft. Perfect to ship to a friend far away when you can’t make the shower.
- Put together your own gift set from Duck Duck Green’s assortment of eco-gifts for baby.
- I put these on my daughter’s wall and she loves them! I love them too because it was so easy to install…just peek and stick!
- Wall decals come in a variety of themes to correspond with a new nursery. Instead of choosing excessively packaged decor, WallPops are a great alternative. I recycled the box and paper backing once the decals are on the wall.
- We got Dakota the Cow, but it was so hard to make a choice. All of the animals are so cute at WallPops! Now I’m thinking about choosing a “grown-up” theme for our hallway.
Disclosure: I was provided samples from both Zubels and WallPops. This in no way influence my opinions written here. All opinions are strictly my own.
Free Meal Plan Tracker
Join the wellness community and access the Library of free printable meal plans, shopping lists, fitness trackers and more. Save yourself time in the kitchen with these free tools.
About Emily Roach
Live your healthiest life, even when life gets busy. Discover how food can make you feel awesome. Boston ex-Pat in Toronto. Find free meal plan here every week.