It’s nearly Dr. Seuss’s birthday and how about a serving of Green Eggs and Ham to celebrate! We hosted a fun Dr. Seuss party last year and shared a bunch of our party pictures, including the one for Green Eggs and Ham. Everyone has been asking for the recipe how-to. Here is the easy answer to pull off a cute dessert for the kids. You can also do this with all green for St. Patrick’s day, red and green for Christmas or red and white for Valentine’s day. Have fun baking and include your kids in this easy to make recipe. Dr. Seuss’s birthday is March 2nd and there are lots more party ideas here for home or school.
- Waffle pretzels
- White Chocolate Melting Discs
- Green Sixlets (or Green M&M's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out waffle pretzels in rows on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place one melting chocolate disk on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for about 1-2 minutes until chocolate is soft. Remove from oven.
- Quickly place a sixlet (or M&M) into the center of each disk.
- Let cool at least one hour, or place in refrigerator to cool faster.
50 Snacks for Energy
Snacks for the whole family are important and deserve some planning. Moms need snacks too! Get my list of 50 healthy ideas to stock in your kitchen and plan them for yourself, and the lunch boxes this week. Skip the processed stuff and give yourself better quality food. Get ready for more energy, better sleep and a happier tummy.
About Emily Roach
Live your healthiest life, even when life gets busy. Discover how food can make you feel awesome. Boston ex-Pat in Toronto. Find free meal plan here every week.