It’s nearly Dr. Seuss’s birthday and how about a serving of Green Eggs and Ham to celebrate! We hosted a fun Dr. Seuss party last year and shared a bunch of our party pictures, including the one for Green Eggs and Ham. Everyone has been asking for the recipe how-to. Here is the easy answer to pull off a cute dessert for the kids. You can also do this with all green for St. Patrick’s day, red and green for Christmas or red and white for Valentine’s day. Have fun baking and include your kids in this easy to make recipe. Dr. Seuss’s birthday is March 2nd and there are lots more party ideas here for home or school.
- Waffle pretzels
- White Chocolate Melting Discs
- Green Sixlets (or Green M&M's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out waffle pretzels in rows on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place one melting chocolate disk on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for about 1-2 minutes until chocolate is soft. Remove from oven.
- Quickly place a sixlet (or M&M) into the center of each disk.
- Let cool at least one hour, or place in refrigerator to cool faster.
3-day Reset Meal Plan
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a free 3 Day Reset Meal Plan.
Your digestive health is the starting line for your total wellness.
- 3 Day Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.