We are big peanut butter fans in our house. We go through tons of it on sandwiches, on bananas, in smoothies or on apples. I’m also a big fan of chocolate so I decided to combine the two and create a Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt recipe. I was given some greek yogurt samples from Stonyfield and peanut butter samples from Peanut Butter & Co. Both are yummy on their own, but even better together.
I had my little helper’s with me to make our first frozen yogurt, ever. The ice cream maker had been put away for the winter but now it’s going to stay handy for the warm summer months. The Cuisinart ice cream maker we use is actually 43% off from Amazon right now.
- 2 cups Stonyfield Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter & Co Smooth Operator Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add to ice cream maker machine. Churn for 25 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and churn for 2 additional minutes or until well blended.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Peanut Butter?
Disclosure: I am a Stonyfield Clean Plate Club Ambassador and was offered yogurt and peanut butter to help facilitate this project. All opinions shared here are my own. I’m sharing this post with Melt in Your Mouth Monday.
Free Meal Plan Tracker
Join the wellness community and access the Library of free printable meal plans, shopping lists, fitness trackers and more. Save yourself time in the kitchen with these free tools.
About Emily Roach
Live your healthiest life, even when life gets busy. Discover how food can make you feel awesome. Boston ex-Pat in Toronto. Find free meal plan here every week.